• In one eternal God who exists in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
• God is holy and is the Creator and Sustainer of all things.
• That Jesus is fully God and entered human form by the conception of the Holy Spirit and miraculously born of the virgin Mary.
• Jesus lived a sinless life, died for ours sins, rose again, and sits now at the right
hand of God as our advocate.
• That Jesus will personally return and that his return is not far off.
• That the Holy Spirit is God. We believe the Holy Spirit was sent by the Father in
Jesus’ name to teach and remind us of Christ’s words and to convict us of sin.
• The Holy Spirit brings about the new birth and at the point of salvation, comes to live
inside the believer and seals our salvation permanently.
• The Holy Spirit provides the power to overcome temptation, defeat sin, and produce
righteousness in the believer's life.
• The Holy Spirit also provides unique gifts for each believer to use to help the church
fulfill its mission and purpose.
• That the Bible is God’s inspired Word and that it is inerrant in its original
• God has preserved His Word and that the Bible is the sole authority for our faith
• That salvation is by grace through faith in Christ. Jesus death on the cross is the
only payment for our sins that God will accept.
• That all people who believe in Christ are justified by Christ’s blood and enter into a
personal relationship with God without the need of any other mediator.
• That God adopts into His Family all those who repent of their sin and accept by faith
the Lord Jesus.
• That the church’s primary purpose is to glorify Christ.
• The church is made up of all who believe in the Lord Jesus.
• That Scripture commands believers to gather in community to devote themselves to
worship, fellowship, ministry, outreach, prayer, the teaching of His Word, and to
observe the ordinances of baptism and communion.
• That God has gifted each member of the church to fulfill the purposes of the church.
• That every local church is free to govern its own affairs.
• That each church should provide a biblical leadership structure that will provide
direction to the church as it fulfills its purpose as well as accountability, discipline,
preservation of unity, and care for the body.
• That all people are created in the image of God.
• That because of Adam’s sin, all people are sinful by nature and choice. We believe
people, unless they have experienced forgiveness in Christ, are lost and alienated
• In the resurrection of the body and that believers will enjoy eternal life.
• Those who do not trust in Christ will consciously endure eternal punishment.